Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ari Ananda is Hopkins Fine Portraiture's Youth Ambassador for 2009


We are a sponsor of the Eureka Chamber of Commerce Youth Ambassador Program for local high school students in their junior year. Our student is Ari Ananda. Ari is interested in photography so we're going to have a lot of fun teaching her about some of what we do with our photography. We met Ari a week ago at the Kick-off and we learned a bit about each other. As her sponsor, one of the first things we'll do is invite he to come in and get an overview of a portrait photography micro-business.

2 comments:

  1. Nice looking blog. I love your work. Your photographs are very beautiful. I will defiantly recommend you to my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ari's picture! I'm so glad she won :]

    ReplyDelete