Thursday, April 9, 2009

Help me Raise Money for MS Research

I just joined the movement to create a world free of MS by registering to raise money for Walk MS: Northern California -Eureka Walk. This is the event I told you about a bit ago -it's being organized by 4 wonderful EHS students -Laura Kramer, Tia Strombeck, Kelly Hillegeistk, and Vivianna Smith.

I am asking you to join me by making a contribution to my Walk MS fundraising.

MS stops people from moving. The National Multiple Sclerosis Society exists to fund research for a cure while also helping people who currently live with MS lead more fulfilling lives.

Please help by making a donation - large or small - any amount you can give will help! Send this to your friends too so they can help make our first Eureka MS Walk a success. Click on the headline of this post to go to my personal page and make a secure, online donation. I appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.

Warm Regards, Lynda Pozel

No comments:

Post a Comment